Last Modified: March 1, 2021
Creative Commerce Partners (“Company or “We”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of all customers of the website www.wellbeingsaunas.com through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.wellbeingsaunas.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
When you navigate on our website, you are led to communicate personal data to us. The data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the legal provisions. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Creative Commerce Partners, 2915 Ogletown Road, Newark, DE 19713, U.S..
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see below for more information about California Privacy Rights.
As part of its commercial activity Creative Commerce Partners may collect personal information about you including information by which you may be personally identified, information that is about you but does not individually identify you, and / or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
For example, when you create a customer account, make an online order, fill out a contact form we collect, through forms that you fill out, some of the following personal information: last name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and date of birth.
We also collect information relating to your navigation on our website before or after the creation of a customer account. This data allows us to improve the customer experience and the quality of our services.
We also collect information from partners, including advertising or analysis platforms.
All personal data collected by our website comes directly from you when you provide it to us (with the exception of contact information provided by a friend or family member being provided for a gift for example), automatically as you navigate through the Website such usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and from third parties such as our partners.
We collect information about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to provide you with the requested services
- to collect your payment
- to ensure the execution of the sales contract (home delivery)
- to contact you when necessary, for example to arrange a delivery appointment or to notify you of an unforeseen event.
We may also use your information for justifiable reasons including:
- to contact you to obtain your opinion on our services or products
- to propose an offer adapted according to your order history
- to analyze your navigation to improve, support, develop our business activity
- to send you specific documents: estimate, invoice, assembly instructions, etc.
Creative Commerce Partners fully respects the confidentiality of personal data communicated by customers on the website.
Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to meet the needs concerning order processing, customer relationship management, after-sales service, necessary improvements, and requirements of applicable legislation. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Certain personal data collected may be transmitted to companies, subcontractors and service providers that Creative Commerce Partners uses in the context of the execution of orders and the provision of services offered via the Website.
We may thus be led to transmit your data to the following third parties:
- Payment service providers, including financial institutions in the context of a credit payment.
- The delivery service providers in order to ensure the delivery service.
- Assembly service providers
- Manufacturers within the framework of an after-sales service resolution.
- Our partners in charge of collecting customer opinions.
- The administrative or judicial authorities to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your data.
Your information is strictly collected and processed for mandatory or justifiable purposes and in accordance with the regulations in force.
To ensure the confidentiality and security of your data, Creative Commerce Partners has implemented technical security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of such personal information to protect your personal information from malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
We use the following security techniques:
- The HTTPS protocol: allowing you to consult our site in complete security. This protocol protects the integrity and confidentiality of your data by encrypting all data exchanged on our website, making it impossible to hack or intercept.
- Access control: allowing you to restrict data connections.
- A firewall: guaranteeing the security of the storage location of your data.
- SSL encryption for payment: confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding banking institution.
- Access to personal data is limited to employees of Creative Commerce Partners and its service providers acting on its behalf (delivery drivers, storage or suppliers).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We collect some of your financing information on behalf of our payment partners. Once you have completed the application form, we send the data to the payment partner and delete it immediately from our systems, except for information we need to keep in order to provide services to you. We will not use your financial information for any other purpose.
When you browse our site, cookies may be placed on your device, subject to your consent. These cookies are files deposited on your computer when you visit our site or when you view an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation in order to improve customer experience on our website, to know how you interact with us, and in some cases to personalize the advertising offer that may be presented to you.
During your first visit to our site we inform you that cookies may be placed on your device via an information banner that appears at the bottom of the page. You are then informed that by continuing your navigation you give your consent for the use of all cookies. However, you can at any time modify the parameters relating to the deposit of cookies and waive your consent.
Please note that we do not store within our cookies any sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit card data.
We use different types of cookies on our site:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of our website. These cookies are used for example to identify the user during the session to avoid having to repeat the identification process, to speed up certain procedures on the site or to save pages that have already been consulted.
- Analytics cookies: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. We use these cookies to process statistical analyses of user behavior in an anonymous and aggregated form. These cookies collect general information about how you navigate our site. They measure the number of times you have visited our website, the number of pages visited, the time spent on our website... These different statistics allow us to improve our site and to adapt it to your needs.
To disable Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
- Social network cookies: our site uses computer applications from third parties, which allow you to play videos or become a member of our Facebook page from our home page by clicking on the "Like" button.
How to delete cookies :
Whatever your browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari...) you can oppose at any time to the recording of cookies by choosing the option "do not allow sites to create cookies". The procedure to follow differs depending on the browser, but you can find the instructions in the "Help" section of each browser. Your browser also allows you to consult the cookies present on your computer, and to delete them one by one, or all at once.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
-Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
You can obtain more information or disable Criteo's service via this link: https://www.criteo.com/.
2/ Google Adwords Remarketing
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer of Google LLC (www.google.com). Google LLC is headquartered in the United States and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You can disable the remarketing cookie via this link: https://adssettings.google.com/
Use of social media
1/ Facebook Plug-in on our home page
Our website uses a Facebook plug-in allowing you to "like" our page on the social network by clicking on the "like" button available directly in the plug-in.
Facebook is operated by the company Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
If you do not want Facebook to link information collected through our site to your Facebook account, you must log out of the social network before using the Facebook plug-in.
2/ Using YouTube videos
To enrich the content of our products, we publish videos on Youtube. When you interact with the video, by clicking on the play button, "YouTube" cookies are deposited on your device to collect video statistics. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account when you click on a video. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before clicking the button. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, to exercise this right you must contact YouTube.
Youtube is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see below for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: 2915 Ogletown Road, Newark, DE 19713, U.S. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, see below.
Last Modified: March 3, 2021
- Personal identifiers such as your name, phone numbers, alias, or IP address;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number;
- Age, gender, or any other kind of protected classifications as such used when setting up an account with us;
- Commercial information, for example when you purchase a product;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information;
- Audio or visual information, such as images and videos collected or stored in connection to any products or services sold on our CCP websites;
- Inference data, such as information about your purchases and any type of preferences.
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example giving this information when we use third party carriers to deliver your order;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number used when paying for products, noting that we use third party payment processors for different kinds of payment methods such as Stripe, Google, Apple and PayPal;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- Geolocation data, such as providing the location you wish to be delivered our products to;
- Audio or visual information, for example so we can review recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes;
- Professional information, for example if you buy any of our products for business purposes, your delivery to your business location, any professional emails, and so forth;
- Statistics information, regarding your page views and traffic to and from our Websites, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and any other kind of actions you take on our Websites;
- Cookies, pixel tax, web beacons and similar technologies on our Websites are used and employed on our Websites to collect and store certain information about visitors to our Websites so we can improve our services and advertising, and to help us remember you and your preferences when you revisit CCP Websites.
When you use or access any of our websites, services or platforms, we may save your name and email address from friends or family members who might suggest to us that you could wish to use one of our services or buy our products. They may also give us your information for buying a gift. You may decide to provide us with information about a third party, such as your friends’ names and email addresses in connection with buying a gift. If you wish and ask for us to delete any personal information and data that has been shared with us, we will do so.
Some of CCP’s Websites may include the ability for you and other users to connect your account on our Websites with Facebook, Google, Amazon or any other networking sites (“SNS”), for example via the “Connect with Facebook” functionality, whether you initially connect from a SNS to our Websites or the other way around. We may receive access to information about you through the SNS when you choose to connect to your account on our Websites to any SNS, or to post or share information on any SNS to which you have connected your account. Please note that any information that you post to an SNS is accessible by others using the same platform.
California residents have the right to request information about the collection of their personal information by CCP or access to or deletion of their personal information mentioned in this Disclosure. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us through email, mail or by phone (you can find that information below). You can also designate an authorized agent or person to make a request on your behalf. Prior to responding to your request, we have the right and will verify your identity by matching any requested identifying information you provide with the information we may already have. We will not discriminate nor act in any discriminatory manner as a result of your choice to exercise your privacy rights.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with any of the CCP Websites (wellbeingmassagechairs.com, wellbeingsaunas.com, mygardenshed.com, mygreenhousegarden.com), you have the right to request the removal of unwanted information that you have publicly posted on our websites (such as comments and reviews for any products). To request the removal of this information, you can contact us by mail, email or phone (information is provided below). Upon receiving such a request, CCP will make sure that the information is no longer public. CCP cannot promise that the information will be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases. You can also designate an authorized agent or guardian to make a request on your behalf. Prior to responding to your request, we will verify your identity with any information you or your guardian/agent provide with what we may already have about you.
CCP will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or for exercising any other rights under United States jurisdiction. You can exercise any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act in violation of Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.125.
We always want to hear from our customers - especially with questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices. Please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (302)-391-0804 or in writing at:
Creative Commerce Partners
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713 USA